It is with great pleasure that we are able to jointly bring to you the Dentaurum Orthodontic Appliance Course 1 presented by Terry Whitty. He will be running a one day (8 CPD hours) Orthodontic Appliance Course which will include the Basic Theory of Occlusion and Malocclusion, components of the active plate springs, clasps, screws, wire types (wire bending techniques), acrylic techniques, finishing and polishing of the appliance and designing various types of orthodontic appliances. The course is limited to 10 people per class, and is designed to provide the participant with the maximum amount of individual tuition. The Orthodontic Appliance Course 1 will be held on:
- Theory of occlusion and malocclusion
- Components of the active plate – springs, clasps, screws etc
- Wire types (Wire bending techniques)
- Correct use of acrylic, curing and finishing of the material
- Finishing and polishing
- Theory of basic orthodontic appliances and to be able to use this knowledge in designing various types of orthodontic appliances
- Dental Technicians
8:00am to 5:00pm
Sponsored by Dentaurum
Please bring your lab coat, goggles, hand tools e.g. (LeCron, marking pencils, saw, clamping tweezers), Pliers (Heavy Wire cutter, Adams, wire bending, Young loop forming, Aderer 3 Prong) and basic acrylic trimming burs.
117 Anzac Parade
Kensington NSW 2033
||Be Quick. Numbers are strictly limited to 10 people.
|Min. number of participants
Numbers are strictly limited to 10 people.
|| Download brochure