Dr Baumgaertel has lectured worldwide on various orthodontic topics including orthodontic mini-implants and cone beam computed tomography. He has published multiple scientific articles and acts as a reviewer for a number of high-profile journals (e.g. American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics).
Dr Baumgaertel is a Clinical Associate Professor at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. Here he is the Director of the subspecialty clinic for skeletal anchorage and instructor of the orthodontic biomechanics course. Dr Baumgaertel also maintains an active private practice in the Cleveland, OH. In addition, he is a Visiting Professor at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- 100+ lectures & seminars on TADs worldwide
- Author of multiple articles in peer-reviewed journals
- Co-editor of two text books:
“Mini-Implant in Orthodontics: Innovative Anchorage Concepts”
“Self-ligating Brackets in Orthodontics: Current Concepts and Techniques”
- Clinical Associate Professor, Case Western Reserve University
- Visiting Professor, University of Melbourne (Australia)
- AJO-DO Editorial Review BoardLecture highlights: AAO / WFO / WIOC / Chicago Mid-winter